Career Development Workshop at TBC
The British College, recently held a workshop for the final year students designed to raise awareness of the importance of employability, supporting them with their Curriculum Vitals, whilst also promoting the development of all the skills necessary to impress future employers. The students of TBC were given this fantastic opportunity to build up their aptitude on this programme led by International corporate instructor and prominent Toastmaster Ms. Maanshi Agrawal.
She shared her award-winning knowledge with our students on how to compose first-class CVs and how to exhibit oneself during professional meets. The session incorporated different activities to enhance the skill sets to prepare them to face any type of interview, for example, CV audit, Mock interview, Business Etiquettes, Prepping and so on. .
The session was in accordance with school's vision to ensure that students graduate with, skills to enter into the job market .This workshop were a part of TBC’s Career Development Programmed for the students.
Created at: 2018-04-11 06:47:12Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release