About the Course
The MBA (Graduate) is a career-oriented programme from Leeds Beckett University, UK. The primary aim of the programme is to provide postgraduate level knowledge, understanding, and skills that can prepare students for a career in business and management.
Throughout the programme, students have the opportunity to develop their management and leadership style, in order to think and move strategically in uncertain business environments.
Students on the programme will also learn how to apply academic theories and concepts whilst addressing real-life business issues, in order to be equipped with the analysis and communication skills that are needed to work with stakeholders in businesses from a diverse background.
Independent learning, along with creative and critical thinking skills, are all developed throughout the students project work, to help them to become innovative and entrepreneurial in generating and implementing effective ideas in their work.
- Equips students with the theoretical and practical skills required by business leaders in the current business context.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills to enable identification and ability to develop creative solutions and/or enterprises.
- Develops research and evidence based problem solving skills.
- Provides students with the opportunity to build relationships with industry through consultancy projects.
Ms Nishtha Rajbhandari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about MBA Consultancy Project visit:
Nishtha RajbhandariProgramme Leader (PGBM)
- Bachelors Honours Degree: 2:2 or above (55% or above)
- A pass in TBC's Pre-Masters degree;
- A degree greater than or equal to 2.1 (Students fully meeting UWE entry criteria can join directly to the university programme) and;
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no skill below 6)
- A student may be allowed admission with relevant managerial (evidenced) work experience (no less than 2-3 years).
(Note: individual university partners may have variations on the type and amount of work experience and if it is required. Please refer to the Programme Leader for further specific course information).
As the course has an international context, graduates will be competent at working in both the local, and the international job market. e.g within Finance, Operations, Marketing, and HRM, in a range of roles including (but not limited to):
- Middle-level managerial to head of a team or organisation
- Initiate and develop your own business
- Business or management consultant