About the Course
The Weekend MBA (Executive) programme offered by The British College (TBC) is a career development programme provided by Leeds Beckett University, UK. The programme is aimed at experienced business professionals with more than two years’ business experience.
The Weekend MBA (Executive) is a career development programme, that offers students the unique opportunity to gain an internationally recognised Masters degree in Nepal from a distinguished British University.
Provided by Leeds Beckett University, UK - the programme is aimed at practitioners with more than two years’ of business experience, who wish to both accelerate their career opportunities and directly apply their learning to enhance their own performance and that of their organisation.
The Executive MBA helps students to expand their knowledge with cornerstone management theories, and encourages them to further specialise within their chosen sector. It also prepares them for the uncertain global business environment, by developing their leadership skills and managerial styles, and transforming them into strategic thinkers.
On completion of the course, students will feel confident in applying and using theory in a practical way, in order to contribute effectively to business and management practices.
Now, with the Weekend EMBA we are offering students a NEW flexible schedule that allows them to study in the evening and/or at the weekend, making it ideal for the busy, working professional.
- A flexible schedule that allows students to manage their work and study.
- Students will have the opportunity to trial their concepts by completing a consultancy project.
- Students are given space to think and critically appreciate their current strengths and areas for development.
- Students develop and apply new decisive leadership methods.
- Students are encouraged to share their working experiences with colleagues on the programme.
- Expert staff who can support students to devise practical solutions to their leadership challenges.
Ms Nishtha Rajbhandari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about Consultancy Project visit:
Nishtha RajbhandariProgramme Leader (PGBM)
- Bachelors Honours Degree: 2:2 or above (55% or above)
- A degree greater than or equal to 2.1 (Students fully meeting partner university entry criteria can join directly to the university programme) and;
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no skill below 6) and;
- 4-5 years relevant work experience in a managerial position.
(Note: individual university partners may have variations on the type and amount of work experience and if it is required. Please refer to the Programme Leader for further specific course information).
As the course has an international context, graduates will be competent to work in both the local, and the international job market. e.g within a corporation, government offices, and international organisation or similar, in a range of roles including (but not limited to):
- General Manager
- Operations Director
- Business Development Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Group Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Management Accounting Executive
- Planning and Performance Analyst
- Buying Manager
- Business Consultant
As a professional engineer, the EMBA has been a game-changer. I am now learning how to think like a business leader and gaining the confidence to take on more responsibility in my organisation. So I would highly recommend the programme to any professional looking to take their career to the next level.
On the Executive MBA course, you make friends from a wide variety of sectors, who already have years of management experience that they can share with you - so you are constantly learning.