MBA/EMBA Consultancy and MSC Dissertation Projects
MBA, EMBA and MIBM at The British College offers unique and contemporary opportunities to the students in their final projects through Consultancy/Dissertation Projects.
This is a 45 credit project which allows students to gain real world experience through client relationship management, project management and academic research. Here, students are required to put on the hat of “consultants” and help solve the problem of real world clients through rigorous research.
We, at the British College, have successfully managed to deal with more than 100 projects in the real world client settings. The impact that our students have made to the industry through their evidence based recommendations and the opportunity that they got by working directly with the industry has been an amazing experience.
As we progress ahead, we would like more involvement of industry through these consultancy and dissertation projects. Our students can assist with projects related to People Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Marketing, IT, Finance and Accounting, etc. There will be a strict NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) between the students and the client company to maintain confidentiality and there is also a strict research ethics policy from the side of the college and university team to make sure that projects are within the scope of ethical arrangements.
Call for Interest:
Our consultancy projects offer free consultancy services by our post graduate business and management students with a goal of providing valuable real world experience to students as well as building strong industry-academia relationships.
If you would like our students to assist you with your organization’s projects and have them provide you with evidence based recommendations, please feel free to contact our team using the information below.
Please fill this form to send us your project details:
For more information please contact:
PGBM Programme Leader
Academic Research Leader
Created at: 2022-04-18 08:08:15Categories:
- The Third British Cup 2022
- TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- 3rd British Cup 2022 | Inter College Futsal Tournament
- Becoming a Champion at the Ace Spectrum
- The British College Launch / Host / Hold ‘TBC Marketplace’ 2022
- PSU Dissertation Showcase Felicitation
- Design Thinking Session at B.P. Eye Hospital
- TBC Hub (Calendar View)
- Early Bird Discount | Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- TBC Industry Advisors, Prof Tim Gocher has been awarded an OBE by Queen Elizabeth II of England