Trade Tower Declared Safe
We are pleased to confirm that a detailed structural survey of the Trade Tower building has been carried out by Nepal’s leading surveyor MRB & Associates and it has been declared safe.
The surveyors’ report says,
“The structure of Trade Tower (TTN) is in stable position although it has experienced many ground- shakings. The inability in predicting future earthquakes possess uncertainty factor while designing for earthquake induced forces. Occupancy of the building is recommended as the cracks have been repaired (verified from our latest visit). The seismic performance of the building can be further enhanced by adopting various retrofitting options.
The building is safe for operation as of now. “
August, 2015 MRB and Associates.
Created at: 2015-08-18 07:49:44Categories:
- ACCA Exposure Visit to the Supreme Court of Nepal
- TBC Triumphs in the KCM Devil's Cup 2019
- Interaction Session With Ms Amalie Snolos
- A Level Entrance Test Result, 5th May 2019
- BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
- Award Ceremony for Sports Meet 2019 and Intra-College Esports Tournament 2019
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village'
- A levels interview result, 22nd April
- Grooming Session and Placement Day Agreement with Merojob
- BMC Farewell Programme 2019