Trade Tower Declared Safe
We are pleased to confirm that a detailed structural survey of the Trade Tower building has been carried out by Nepal’s leading surveyor MRB & Associates and it has been declared safe.
The surveyors’ report says,
“The structure of Trade Tower (TTN) is in stable position although it has experienced many ground- shakings. The inability in predicting future earthquakes possess uncertainty factor while designing for earthquake induced forces. Occupancy of the building is recommended as the cracks have been repaired (verified from our latest visit). The seismic performance of the building can be further enhanced by adopting various retrofitting options.
The building is safe for operation as of now. “
August, 2015 MRB and Associates.
Created at: 2015-08-18 07:49:44Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event