Trade Tower Declared Safe
We are pleased to confirm that a detailed structural survey of the Trade Tower building has been carried out by Nepal’s leading surveyor MRB & Associates and it has been declared safe.
The surveyors’ report says,
“The structure of Trade Tower (TTN) is in stable position although it has experienced many ground- shakings. The inability in predicting future earthquakes possess uncertainty factor while designing for earthquake induced forces. Occupancy of the building is recommended as the cracks have been repaired (verified from our latest visit). The seismic performance of the building can be further enhanced by adopting various retrofitting options.
The building is safe for operation as of now. “
August, 2015 MRB and Associates.
Created at: 2015-08-18 07:49:44Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
- British Model College Teacher's Day Celebration
- 2nd British Cup: Inter College Futsal Tournament
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship
- Reflection & Learning Session
- Faculty Development Session
- One Million Trees Campaign: Environment Day Special Programme
- Workshop for BBA Foundation Level Students