Trade Tower Declared Safe
We are pleased to confirm that a detailed structural survey of the Trade Tower building has been carried out by Nepal’s leading surveyor MRB & Associates and it has been declared safe.
The surveyors’ report says,
“The structure of Trade Tower (TTN) is in stable position although it has experienced many ground- shakings. The inability in predicting future earthquakes possess uncertainty factor while designing for earthquake induced forces. Occupancy of the building is recommended as the cracks have been repaired (verified from our latest visit). The seismic performance of the building can be further enhanced by adopting various retrofitting options.
The building is safe for operation as of now. “
August, 2015 MRB and Associates.
Created at: 2015-08-18 07:49:44Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College