MIM & MBA (Executive) Induction Programme
The British College organised an induction programme for the newly enrolled postgraduate students of Master of Business Administration (Executive) and MSc International Management on Monday, 8 February 2016. The international degree programmes are run at TBC in partnership with The Leeds Beckett University and The University of the West of England respectively.
On the occasion, CEO of The British College, Mr. Rajen Kandel, welcomed the students to the postgraduate programme. He discussed the UK education system and its emphasis on quality and the need for producing better managers here at home for the country to prosper. He inspired the students by giving many examples, highlighting that it is in fact hard work, effort and strong leadership skills, not merely intelligence, which create successful people.
Postgraduate Programme Leader, Mr. Prajwal Shrestha, clarified the details of MBA (Executive) and MIM programmes and the teaching learning methodology at the masters’ level, laying special emphasis on independent and life-long learning.
All the team members including Ms Hanna Powell, Ms Falak Ollee, Ms Pabina Thapa, Ms Gyanu Bhandari and Mr Abhishek Prasad were present in the programme.
After a brief tour of the college, the students were engaged in a small indoor team building exercise which they enjoyed very much.
Created at: 2016-02-09 03:42:52Categories:
- Five Students from The British College Selected for International Internships in Germany and Thailand
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College