The Third Day of Grooming Session
The 3rd day of the session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Rajen Koirala, about impactful communication, where the students were guided to write, speak and deliver with power. The students were guided to be good PowerPoint presenters and taught skills about communication and its importance, including the importance of written, verbal and non -verbal communication.
The session also included an explanation of the pros and cons of social media, along with techniques for email etiquette and how to be a good presenter. By the time the session ended, the students had a host on new skills and techniques to go home with.
Created at: 2019-05-21 16:25:31Categories:
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release
- The British College English Foundry
- Orientation Programme for ‘Sept. Session 2019’ New Batch of Bachelor’s Students
- The British College held its 5th Graduation Ceremony
- Parent-teacher Meeting: BBA L3
- TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019