The Third Day of Grooming Session
The 3rd day of the session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Rajen Koirala, about impactful communication, where the students were guided to write, speak and deliver with power. The students were guided to be good PowerPoint presenters and taught skills about communication and its importance, including the importance of written, verbal and non -verbal communication.
The session also included an explanation of the pros and cons of social media, along with techniques for email etiquette and how to be a good presenter. By the time the session ended, the students had a host on new skills and techniques to go home with.
Created at: 2019-05-21 16:25:31Categories:
- PSU Thailand Trip 2022
- The British College Announce They Will Host The Hult Prize 2023
- ACCA Dhampus Pokhara Tour for Knowledge-Level Students
- Industrial Visit to Sipradi HO for ACCA Professional Level Students
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Post Event Reflection | TBC Job Fair 3.0
- TBC Job Fair 3.0
- Interactive ACCA Orientation Programme
- The Third British Cup 2022
- TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees