The Third Day of Grooming Session
The 3rd day of the session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Rajen Koirala, about impactful communication, where the students were guided to write, speak and deliver with power. The students were guided to be good PowerPoint presenters and taught skills about communication and its importance, including the importance of written, verbal and non -verbal communication.
The session also included an explanation of the pros and cons of social media, along with techniques for email etiquette and how to be a good presenter. By the time the session ended, the students had a host on new skills and techniques to go home with.
Created at: 2019-05-21 16:25:31Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session