The Third Day of Grooming Session
The 3rd day of the session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Rajen Koirala, about impactful communication, where the students were guided to write, speak and deliver with power. The students were guided to be good PowerPoint presenters and taught skills about communication and its importance, including the importance of written, verbal and non -verbal communication.
The session also included an explanation of the pros and cons of social media, along with techniques for email etiquette and how to be a good presenter. By the time the session ended, the students had a host on new skills and techniques to go home with.
Created at: 2019-05-21 16:25:31Categories:
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result
- Press Release | National Innovation Center and The British College
- A Level Entrance Exam Result: Schedule for Interview Round
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release