The Third Day of Grooming Session
The 3rd day of the session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Rajen Koirala, about impactful communication, where the students were guided to write, speak and deliver with power. The students were guided to be good PowerPoint presenters and taught skills about communication and its importance, including the importance of written, verbal and non -verbal communication.
The session also included an explanation of the pros and cons of social media, along with techniques for email etiquette and how to be a good presenter. By the time the session ended, the students had a host on new skills and techniques to go home with.
Created at: 2019-05-21 16:25:31Categories:
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 15th May
- The British College Signs MOU with IME Digital
- OHCT Scholarship Students Receive Laptops
- Field Visit to National Innovation Centre
- The 5th International Research Symposium
- MBA/EMBA Consultancy and MSC Dissertation Projects
- Heartfelt Condolence to our advisor Anthony Wieler
- Four BMC Students Become Nepal Toppers
- The Grand Finale of the Hult Prize 2022 at TBC
- International Foundation Programme - UWE