The Second Day of Grooming Session
The 2nd day of the Grooming session took place on 20th May where the students were joined by our special guest Sugarika KC, former Miss Nepal. She inaugurated the session with a short speech on personality development and personal growth. She also shared some truly elevating experiences from her professional life and career. The trainers, as well as students, enjoyed the presence of our special guest.
Today's session was all about personal development and developing professional skills. The session included training and interaction sessions on topics such as Etiquette, Presentation skills, how to make an impression, how to maintain a good personality, Netiquette- Manners in the Online World, effective communication and dealing with challenges professionally.
Created at: 2019-05-21 03:21:28Categories:
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 21st June 2021
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result
- Press Release | National Innovation Center and The British College
- A Level Entrance Exam Result: Schedule for Interview Round
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College