The Second Day of Grooming Session
The 2nd day of the Grooming session took place on 20th May where the students were joined by our special guest Sugarika KC, former Miss Nepal. She inaugurated the session with a short speech on personality development and personal growth. She also shared some truly elevating experiences from her professional life and career. The trainers, as well as students, enjoyed the presence of our special guest.
Today's session was all about personal development and developing professional skills. The session included training and interaction sessions on topics such as Etiquette, Presentation skills, how to make an impression, how to maintain a good personality, Netiquette- Manners in the Online World, effective communication and dealing with challenges professionally.
Created at: 2019-05-21 03:21:28Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session