The Last Day of Grooming Session
The last day of the grooming session was conducted with an objective to prepare the students for job interviews. The session started with a speech from the trainer, Mr. Bishnu Karki, on interview preparation skills, which was followed by a short presentation on ‘Interviewing’ and the various different types of interview that the students might encounter. The students were then guided on various essential interview skills such as listening skills, as well as tips on non-verbal communication skill development. The session ended with an interview skill practice session - which included some commonly asked interview questions, model answers, and advice on the best way to handle them.
Created at: 2019-05-24 12:45:02Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College