The Last Day of Grooming Session
The last day of the grooming session was conducted with an objective to prepare the students for job interviews. The session started with a speech from the trainer, Mr. Bishnu Karki, on interview preparation skills, which was followed by a short presentation on ‘Interviewing’ and the various different types of interview that the students might encounter. The students were then guided on various essential interview skills such as listening skills, as well as tips on non-verbal communication skill development. The session ended with an interview skill practice session - which included some commonly asked interview questions, model answers, and advice on the best way to handle them.
Created at: 2019-05-24 12:45:02Categories:
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class