The Fourth Day of Grooming Session
The 4th day of the session was all about preparing students to become good presenters and to participate effectively within the group discussion. The session started with a short speech from the trainer, Mr. Abhishek Bhakta Shrestha, about group discussion and its importance. The speech was then followed by a group discussion practice session, where the students were asked to choose a relevant topic with which to lead. The students were then taught how to clarify important points, arguments, or ideas when in such environments - along with some very important tips and techniques.
Created at: 2019-05-22 12:51:58Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session