The First Day of Grooming Session.
The British College Grooming Session and Placement Day started from yesterday, 19th May, 2019 in collaboration with Merojob. The session started with a formal greeting with members of Merojob and introduction of students. It started with short speech from Resume and Cover letter expert Chandra Gurung. The first day of the session started with Resume/Cover letter writing. This sessions will provide the students with the tips and techniques for preparing a professional resume, facing interview in the real world environment and ultimately prepare them for the Placement Day.
Created at: 2019-05-21 03:19:06Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College