Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
The British College hosted the undergraduate orientation programme for the March intake, on 19th March 2021 at The Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat.
The event was organized to welcome the new undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM students. The year 2020 was a difficult year for everyone and as such all programmes at The British College went virtual. In order to make sure that no student’s experience, or most importantly health, was compromised, The British College not only taught all lessons online but also hosted virtual events. These included live information sessions, webinars, and the Graduation Ceremony of 2020.
All Press Release Links:
Created at: 2021-03-22 10:53:08Categories:
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Post Event Reflection | TBC Job Fair 3.0
- TBC Job Fair 3.0
- Interactive ACCA Orientation Programme
- The Third British Cup 2022
- TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- 3rd British Cup 2022 | Inter College Futsal Tournament
- Becoming a Champion at the Ace Spectrum
- The British College Launch / Host / Hold ‘TBC Marketplace’ 2022
- PSU Dissertation Showcase Felicitation