Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
The British College (TBC) welcomed a fresh batch of BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up students this week (for our August Intake) with an interactive induction programme held in The British College Conference Hall, on 21st July 2019.
The induction programme was hosted by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of IT & Computer Science, and was accompanied by Mr. Rohit Pandey, Programme Leader, BSc (Hons) Computing. The objective of the induction was to familiarise students with the level 6 course structure and the University standards that TBC upholds. It also aimed to support their new academic and social settings, as they join us for their final year.
Thank you to all those that attended. The British College wishes you all the very best and hopes that you achieve an unforgettable academic experience here with us.
Created at: 2019-07-26 12:26:37Categories:
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release
- The British College English Foundry
- Orientation Programme for ‘Sept. Session 2019’ New Batch of Bachelor’s Students
- The British College held its 5th Graduation Ceremony
- Parent-teacher Meeting: BBA L3
- TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019