Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
The British College (TBC) welcomed a fresh batch of BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up students this week (for our August Intake) with an interactive induction programme held in The British College Conference Hall, on 21st July 2019.
The induction programme was hosted by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of IT & Computer Science, and was accompanied by Mr. Rohit Pandey, Programme Leader, BSc (Hons) Computing. The objective of the induction was to familiarise students with the level 6 course structure and the University standards that TBC upholds. It also aimed to support their new academic and social settings, as they join us for their final year.
Thank you to all those that attended. The British College wishes you all the very best and hopes that you achieve an unforgettable academic experience here with us.
Created at: 2019-07-26 12:26:37Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session