AS LEVEL PICNIC
On 9th and 10th October 2017, the students of AS level at British Model College went to Chitlang, Makwanpur for their annual picnic. About 100 students and 7 teachers took on the journey.
On the 9th October, the students and the faculty members geared up and took a bus ride to Thankot and from there they started their 5 hour hike to Chitlang. After reaching the village, the students danced and enjoyed the campfire in the cool evening with their barbeque and the delicious dinner.
On the 10th October, everyone freshened up and were ready by 7 am. After breakfast, the students with the help of the tourist guide went to famous Bhairab temple located at the side of clean flowing river, near to the forest but most beautiful and scenic place. The next destination was so scenic, like it’s was like a movie set, Bhedafaram was the thing of dreams. The next stop was the Kulekhani dam at Markhu. The students did boating and were captivated by the beauty. After lunch, everyone hopped on the bus and started their journey back home.
The purpose of this event was to help students get in touch with nature and expand their knowledge about their country. It also helped to relax their mind and energized their soul.
- Shreya Joshi (AS Level)
Created at: 2017-11-17 03:50:06Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release