AS LEVEL PICNIC
On 9th and 10th October 2017, the students of AS level at British Model College went to Chitlang, Makwanpur for their annual picnic. About 100 students and 7 teachers took on the journey.
On the 9th October, the students and the faculty members geared up and took a bus ride to Thankot and from there they started their 5 hour hike to Chitlang. After reaching the village, the students danced and enjoyed the campfire in the cool evening with their barbeque and the delicious dinner.
On the 10th October, everyone freshened up and were ready by 7 am. After breakfast, the students with the help of the tourist guide went to famous Bhairab temple located at the side of clean flowing river, near to the forest but most beautiful and scenic place. The next destination was so scenic, like it’s was like a movie set, Bhedafaram was the thing of dreams. The next stop was the Kulekhani dam at Markhu. The students did boating and were captivated by the beauty. After lunch, everyone hopped on the bus and started their journey back home.
The purpose of this event was to help students get in touch with nature and expand their knowledge about their country. It also helped to relax their mind and energized their soul.
- Shreya Joshi (AS Level)
Created at: 2017-11-17 03:50:06Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session