Certificate Distribution to the volunteers of the TBC Job Fair 2019
On Friday 19th July, TBC held an event to celebrate the success of the ‘TBC Job Fair and Placement Day 2019’, and to show their gratitude to the students who volunteered.
The British College, along with representatives from ‘Merojob.com’, distributed certificates to the students who volunteered, to show their appreciation for the contribution they made, and to thank them for making the Job Fair such a great success.
Created at: 2019-07-22 10:38:31Categories:
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection