Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel
The British College (TBC) welcomed the fresh batch of BBA (Hons) Business and Management and BSc (Hons) Computing students by hosting an interactive orientation programme at the Himalaya Hotel, Kupandol on February 3, 2019. The programme started with a warm welcome by Ms. Smriti Phradhan, the EMCEE, followed by motivating speeches from Kumuda Lamichhane and Arun Joshi, BBA and BSc Computing programme leaders and two of their current students. Students were then familiarised with life at TBC through an entertaining video of trips to Chitlang, Christmas Fair and so on.
The fun then began with various team building games aimed at improving their strategic, creative and teamwork skills. The group was arranged into 5 teams and each of them played a series of games such as Birthday Lineup Marshmallow Challenge and the Fashion Show. The first 2 teams from the fashion show then went through to the finale i.e. the Project Runway where they had to design 2 outfits (formal attire and something Lady Gaga would wear) with the resources that were provided to them (newspaper, plastic bags, tape, straws etc.)
The teams were inventive with their designs, especially, with their gorgeous Lady Gaga outfits. The other teams then cheered them on with the models walking their team’s designs down the runway. We were then treated to a delicious lunch and prizes were awarded to the winners. Thank you to all those that attended. We hope the coming 4 years with TBC is fruitful and rewarding.
Created at: 2019-02-07 13:27:01Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event