A Levels Industrial Tour to the Wai Wai Factory
The British Model College in collaboration with the Internship & Placement Department organised an industrial tour for their students on the 16th January 2019 to the CG Wai Wai factory located in Saibu, Bhaisepati. The visit was planned for the A-Level non-science students and was accompanied by Mrs. Gyanu Bhandari, the Head of Administration, and Mr. Bikram Thapa, Internship & Placement Officer.
The students were welcomed by the Production Head, Mr. Dhurba Dahal to the facility. The students lined up to witness the assembly line and were briefed about the processes and operations undertaken by the plant to deliver the final product. The students had the opportunity to observe the entire manufacturing process where they saw raw materials transformed into final product: noodles and cheese balls.
Post visit, the students had a chance to interact and discover more about the quality, pricing, ingredients, environmental impact, daily output and food safety of the factory. The students were delighted to receive gifts from the factory presented Mr. Dhurba Dahal.
The visit was an elevating experience for students. The students had the opportunity to gain a deep insight into the functioning and operations of the factory.
Created at: 2019-01-18 13:10:37Categories:
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection