Vacancy for Alumni Officer
Assistant Manager, Student Services
The British College
Duties and Responsibilities Services Department
- Develops, coordinates and evaluates programmes and projects to promote alumni relations and educational programmes designed to connect alumni through academic channels such as programmes/departments/schools/colleges.
- Plans, coordinates, and attends events, meetings and other activities as requested by academic units. This may also include alumni and volunteer recognition banquets, receptions, homecoming, and reunions.
- Identifies, cultivates, and stewards alumni.
- Coordinates and produces reports, proposals and analyses for management, to include monthly budget to actual reviews of areas of programmatic responsibility, periodic reports to reflect relevant data gathering and analysis, and post-event reports and recommendations.
- Develops, sustains and strengthens alumni chapters which focus is on establishing and maintaining connections through academic/degree programmes.
- Collaborates with other department staff on programmes which engage alumni through multiple channels such as academic programme and administration.
- Collaborates with appropriate staff from the college to share information on events and alumni engagement opportunities.
- Coordinates and trains the team working on various college events.
- Represents the organisation at various community and/or business meetings, committees, and task forces; promotes existing and new programmes and/or policies.
- Supervise and train student employees, volunteers, and/or interns, as appropriate.
- Compile alumni database.
- Coordinate with the partner universities in UK to strengthen the provision of alumni services at TBC.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualification
1. Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - both oral and written
- Have previous experience working in an educational environment, interacting with international and domestic students
- Ability to lead and train students
- Be able to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet set deadlines
- Have knowledge of diverse cultures and be willing to expand on this knowledge
- Be a multi skilled team player with the ability to work with a diverse range of people within and across departments
- Ability to plan, organize, and facilitate a range of special events.
- Ability to design and write promotional material.
- Ability to plan and implement promotional programs.
- Ability to develop, prepare and deliver effective education programme, seminar and workshops relating to Alumni Relations
- Strong database management skills and ability to produce detailed reports.
- Ability to recruit, train and motivate volunteers.
- Sound IT skills
- Prepare and disseminate a range of information
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with information of a sensitive nature
- Proactive team working skills
- Demonstrated good problem solving capabilities and exercise sound judgement in a busy work environment
Notes: The job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the associate is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities he/she undertakes.
Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy for Alumni Officer
- The British College Vacancies
- Vacancies on A-Level Programme
- Vacancy for PTE Test Administrator
- Vacancy for Expatriate staff
- Volunteering Placement | University Graduates Work Experience
- Vacancy for Student Voice Officer (Intern)
- Vacancy for Quality Assurance and Compliance Intern
- Vacancy for IT Services Manager
- Vacancy for SSD Manager
- Vacancy for Internship and Placement Officer
- Vacancy for IT Services Officer
- Vacancy for Admissions Officer
- Vacancy for Alumni Officer