|Operations Manager / Operations Director
Purpose of the Role
To ensure a smooth running of Operations Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in a timely manner.
- Learn and adapt quickly and actively execute on changing requests
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to discuss operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to effectively time manage to deliver on tight deadlines
- Establish effective relationships with individuals at all levels across the organization, as well as external parties
- Effective negotiation skills, capability to influence business partners, identify issues and provide valuable solutions
- Actively communicate and effectively support partners (internal and external) in all their inquiries to ensure that all requests are actioned accurately and in a timely manner
- Apply tools and templates in support of the execution of projects and initiatives such as : process maps, project plan, project charter, requirements summary, data analysis etc.
- Analyze data / identify gaps /recommend solutions and execute on plan in an efficient manner
- Ensure all the tasks that come under procurement are effectively and efficiently carried out.
- Management may add any task as deemed necessary permanently or temporarily
- At Least 2 years’ experience in Operations Department with any reputed organization/ company;
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or related field.
- MUST have an excellent working knowledge of Advance Level MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.;
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame;
- Ability to adapt quickly to different situations and a good level of common sense
- Ability to work in a team and on your own
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Note: The job description set out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the associate is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities he/she undertakes.