|Lab In charge cum SSD Officer
|A Level Programme Manager / ACCA Programme Manager
|British Model College
Lab In charge Responsibilities
- To prepare Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Class Routine as per the guidelines given by the Programme Manager.
- To assist Physics, Chemistry and Biology Teachers during Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Classes.
- To correspond/inform in advance to the concerned Science Teachers and Students regarding any information about Science Practical Classes or Examinations or Assessments.
- To make arrangements of all the required practical setups in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Classes as per the guidelines of the concerned Teacher.
- To prepare chemical re-agents, microscopic slides etc as per the instruction of Chemistry and Biology Teachers.
- To prepare Electrical and Mechanical setup for Physics Practical Classes as per the guidelines given by the Physics Teacher.
- To coordinate with the Operation Department for the procurement of chemical, re-agents, apparatus, furniture-fixture, equipments, instruments, electronic devices etc as per the requirement of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Classes.
- To keep the Inventory Record of equipments, instruments, apparatus, furniture & fixtures, chemicals, movable and immovable assets etc of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Lab and be answerable to the damage or theft or loss of those assets.
- To conduct Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Class/Examinations/Assessments as per the guidelines of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Teachers.
- To guide the students during Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Classes.
- To make a compile of CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Examination) Practical Examination Past Papers, circulate them among the students and guide them to solve them.
- To keep the record of Practical Classes, Practical Examinations and Practical Assessment of the students.
- To write a recommendation letter for the students regarding their role/contribution/participation in Science Practical Sessions as and when required.
- Any additional duty/responsibility related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical Sessions assigned by the Programme Manager.
Student Services Department
- Provide all kinds of related information to students, staff, faculty, graduates, guardians, and employers as required through phone, sms or email.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Transfer calls efficiently to the proper department.
- Maintain student attendance record, take necessary action as well as collect necessary letters/documentation as required.
- Attendance Chase up for all levels (guardian and student) including sending low attendance reports to concerned people.
- Feedback collection from students of various activities and events.
- Preparation of various official letters to students as required.
- Arranging and maintaining Faculty and teacher log sheets for all levels.
- Collection of Student Assignment and Reports.
- Managing Notice Board
- Exam Invigilation
- Managing Classroom
- Selection of CR for all levels
- Student Counseling on various issues
- Meeting or talking to guardians regarding the various issues related to the students.
- Carry out other appropriate duties, as requested by Managers.
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.