International Internship/Trainee-ship Application Open
The British College in collaboration with IAESTE Nepal has been providing the International Traineeship/Internship platform for our students. Existing students and graduates are eligible to apply for the International Traineeship/Internship programme in 90+ countries every year. It enables the students to experience the international working environment first hand and expose them to the International market, which gives them an understanding of working dynamics on an International level.
Eligible students: BBA and BSc Computing (L5 & L6) equivalent and Masters
- Completed Application Form (available online)
- Detailed CV
- Statement of Purpose (Not Exceeding 800 Words)
- Official Records (Mark sheets) from University / or College
- Certificate of Enrollment from University / or College
- Recommendation Letter from your professor
- A copy of Passport and/ or a copy of Citizenship
- Any other documents that may be considered in the application
- Rs. 1000 Bank Receipt as an Application Charge at Nepal Bank Ltd. New Road Branch. (Account Name: CIVIL INITIATIVE NEPAL, Account Number: 00200100522013000001)
[NOTE: A single PDF file with all the documents merged must be attached and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit the hard copy to either IAESTE Head Office or The British College Internship & Placement Department.
If you have any queries regarding the application please feel free to contact either the IAESTE Nepal Headquarter (Akriti Marg, Maharajgunj Behind Peace Corp, Kathmandu, 01-4429338/9851221464, email@example.com)
Kristina Shrestha | Student Services Officer
Student Services Department.
The British College, Kathmandu