Student life at The British College is exciting and vibrant. Each and every student has the opportunity to develop holistically as individuals and are encouraged to pursue a wide range of extra-curricular activities in order to develop both academically and socially.
We provide our students with opportunities to participate in numerous activities - such as sports, festivals, excursions, and student clubs, along with other events throughout the year which have been organised to help our students to broaden their experiences outside of the classroom.
We listen to our students’ feedback, we take suggestions, and we try our best way to implement any suggestions where possible.
- Student Services
- Student life
- TBC Username & Password
- Wi-Fi Access
- Services & Benefits
- Business Incubation Center
- International Internship and Traineeships
- Term and Conditions
- TBC CCA Activities
- A Level Student Testimonials
- Volunteering Placement | University Graduates Work Experience
- MBA/EMBA Consultancy and MSC Dissertation Projects