Basics of International Business and Economics
This is a 6-week online course on ‘Basics of International Business and Economics’. The major objective of this course is to enable students to develop a strong underpinning of macroeconomics issues and international business.
- Course Details:
- Title: Basics of International Business and Economics
- Eligibility: Participants must have completed the undergraduate level and must answer the questions of the registration form.
- Registration: Min 15, Max 25
- Schedule: 2 hours session per week for 6 weeks
- Expected start date: September 1
- Expected end date: October
- Tool: Zoom
- Value addition: After completing this course, students will gain the basics of one of the most important topics of the contemporary world: International Business and Economics. All students will be given a certificate of participation after the successful completion of the course.
- Study units:
Unit 1: Fundamentals of macroeconomics (GDP, inflation, unemployment, business cycle)
Unit 2: Business cycle (identifying inflationary and recessionary gap) and inflation
Unit 3: Evolutions of Monetary and fiscal policy; A case study of the great depression and world financial crisis
Unit 4: Monetary and fiscal policy; Deficit financing
Unit 5: Fundamentals of International business (Globalization, trade environment and theories)
Unit 6: Global entry strategy; Means of transition to a market economy
Unit 7: Trade control (tariff and non-tariff barriers) and regional integration (FTA, custom union, economic union, and political union)
- Uttam Bohara
- Profile: The tutor is an MBA alumnus of British College who recently completed the programme with distinction. He has more than 2 years of IELTS teaching experience and is certified by the British Council and IDP. He is also an incumbent student of CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Registration Form Link: https://zfrmz.eu/mCGAvsW8xhU1jJZ95mVd