The British College Signs MOU with IME Digital
The British College has signed an MoU with IME Digital Solution Ltd. - Nepal’s first licensed company to provide digital payment solutions.
Since they launched in 2017, they have brought out the incredibly successful mobile money service, “IME pay”, and gained over three million users. In partnering with them, TBC will now be using their knowledge and skills to inspire the students and provide them with some great opportunities through internships and placements.
The MOU was signed by Rajen Kandel, CEO and Founder of TBC, and Amod Bhattarai, Acting CEO of IME Digital Solution Ltd, on 22nd April 2022. Both parties are very excited about the partnership to come.
Created at: 2022-04-30 07:04:33Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event