Teej Celebration at TBC
The British College hosted the Teej Programme on 9Th September 2018. The British College staff attended the programme with great enthusiasm and energy. Dressed in colorful traditional attire, kurta, the staff enjoyed delicious Nepali food followed by dancing and interactive games. Nabina Shrestha, Assistant Manager, Student Services Department, had the honour of winning first prize in musical chairs.
Mr. Rajen Kandel, CEO, and Subhajit Sanyal, Masters Programme Leader, also participated in the event with great eagerness and stole the show with their signature dance moves. All in all, the event was filled with laughter, delicious food, great music, dancing, games and above all a lot of zeal from the staff members. A huge thank you to the HR team for organising the event and keeping the tradition alive. Keep dancing ladies!
Created at: 2018-09-11 11:18:32Categories:
- The British College Press Release 2021
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC