TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
On the 31st July 2022, The British College launched a brand new Early Bird Offer and they have now extended the deadline to the 31st August!
The TBC Early Bird Offer is awarded on a first come first serve basis to the first 30 applicants to receive a place on the BBA, BSc (Hons) Computing, and BSc Cyber Security & Digital Forensics programmes - so only a limited number of scholarships are left!
This incredible offer is worth over 14 million rupees and the 90 lucky students to be awarded it, will receive a 50% waiver on their first year tuition fees.
Application forms will be available to collect from the College admissions department. So with only one month left to apply - what are you waiting for?
Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird Offer is valid till 31st August.
- This offer is awarded on a first come, and is only valid for the courses
- The offer covers 50% of the tuition fees for the first semester, and 50% for the
- In order to claim the offer, students must pay the remaining tuition fees for the
first semester, within 10 days of registration.
- If students fail to do the above than their offer will be rescinded and given to
Created at: 2022-08-03 11:59:46Categories:
- The Third British Cup 2022
- TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- 3rd British Cup 2022 | Inter College Futsal Tournament
- Becoming a Champion at the Ace Spectrum
- The British College Launch / Host / Hold ‘TBC Marketplace’ 2022
- PSU Dissertation Showcase Felicitation
- Design Thinking Session at B.P. Eye Hospital
- TBC Hub (Calendar View)
- Early Bird Discount | Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- TBC Industry Advisors, Prof Tim Gocher has been awarded an OBE by Queen Elizabeth II of England