Relief for Samari-02, Nuwakot
A team from the British College reached Samari 02, Nuwakot on 7th May – the first relief of any kind to reach the village.
In addition to rice and tents a medical team was supplied with first aid materials and medication for the peoples of samari.
The British College’s relief effort was coordinated and led by the CEO, Mr Rajen Kandel and funded through the college, staff and student donations.
Created at: 2015-05-08 01:57:45Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event