Personality Development Session for Level 3 Students.
The British College Level 3 students participated in a series of Personality Development Sessions on the 19th and 20th of Decemeber. The 2 hour sessions was given by International Corporate Trainer and Distinguished Toastmaster Ms. Maanshi Agrawal.
At The British College, we believe that these sessions allow students to graduate as prepared individuals to tackle the job market. The sessions enlightened students in various personality development aspects like dressing etiquette, grooming, body language, power of personal appearance, building your brand and stress management for better image.
Personality Development helps build confidence boosting enthusiasm. It promotes a zealous outlook towards life through better decision making ability. We hope that the students enjoyed and benefited from this programme and look forward to hosting similar sessions soon.
Created at: 2017-12-24 04:01:48Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College