Personality Development Session for Level 3 Students.
The British College Level 3 students participated in a series of Personality Development Sessions on the 19th and 20th of Decemeber. The 2 hour sessions was given by International Corporate Trainer and Distinguished Toastmaster Ms. Maanshi Agrawal.
At The British College, we believe that these sessions allow students to graduate as prepared individuals to tackle the job market. The sessions enlightened students in various personality development aspects like dressing etiquette, grooming, body language, power of personal appearance, building your brand and stress management for better image.
Personality Development helps build confidence boosting enthusiasm. It promotes a zealous outlook towards life through better decision making ability. We hope that the students enjoyed and benefited from this programme and look forward to hosting similar sessions soon.
Created at: 2017-12-24 04:01:48Categories:
- Five Students from The British College Selected for International Internships in Germany and Thailand
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College