Industrial visit for BBA students
The students were briefed about the history of Coca Cola which was followed by a tour of the plant. The staff disseminated knowledge to the students regarding how Coca Cola maintains such impeccable quality standard together with the many certifications. The students lined up to witness the assembly line and were briefed about the processes and operations undertaken by the plant to come up with the final product. The students also got to observe the entire manufacturing process from sorting the bottles for production till the end product ready to leave the plant.
It was later followed by a question and answer session where the staff patiently answered questions that the students had to ask. The students got deep insights to the functioning and operations of the plant.
The visit to Bottlers Nepal was indeed a very elevating experience for students where they got to witness such high levels of quality standard and assembly line of the most popular company in the world.
Created at: 2016-06-26 04:13:21Categories:
- The British College Partner with Cloud Factory
- Education Partner in Nepal Youth Entrepreneurship Summit
- TBC Secures Jobs for Graduates at Top Banking Firm in Dubai
- ACCA Orientation 2023
- VR Lab Inauguration
- TBC Intra Indoor Sports
- International student exchange programme
- Presentation on the "Scope of Animation & VFX in Nepal"
- Bollywood Night
- Workshop on Design Thinking Led by Utsav Kharel