Miss Nepal 2019 Activation Campaign at TBC
A panel formed by previous winners of Miss Nepal, provided by The Hidden Treasure (Institute for Professional Development), conducted Miss Nepal 2019 Activation Campaign on March 6, 2019, at The British College, Kathmandu.
The talk started with a Miss Earth 2016 - Roshni Khatri, Miss Nepal Universe 2018- Manita Devkota and Miss Nepal International 2018 Ronali Amatya. They described their experiences and how they had enriched their lives in a way they had not previously expected. Miss Nepal is a prestigious beauty contest, which also focuses on developing and supporting its participants into active, confident and well-rounded members of society. They spoke of the supportive, rather than competitive, atmosphere between contestants and described how they made friends for life. They targeted their message to both male and female students.
The interaction session was followed by various fun-filled activities including Best Hair Contest along with quizzes and competitions for the students to indulge in. The guests were truly blown away with the energetic response and eagerness displayed by all the students from A Level, BBA and BSc.
Thank you to our guests and to all those who participated. We eagerly wait to see what comes next for this talented bunch and whether TBC has the next Miss Nepal International within its midst.
Created at: 2019-03-07 06:45:51Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event