Guest Lecture on Customer Experience and E-marketing
A guest lecture was organised on Thursday, 19th April 2018 in The British College (TBC) for the final year students of BSc (Hons) Computing.
Mr. Amit Agrawal the CEO of Janaki Technology Pvt. Ltd. and manager at Google Business Group, Nepal was the resource person for the session. Janaki Technology is a product based IT start Up in Nepal which has been in the Nepalese market with products such as Sparrow SMS, Picovico, and Khalti. Mr. Agrawal was felicitated by the Associate Dean of TBC, Mr. Arun Lal Joshi.
Mr. Agrawal delivered an inspiring lecture which was highly valued by the BSc Computing students; the session was attended by around 130 students and faculties of the computing programme.
The practice involved in E-marketing was elaborately discussed during the session. He also shared his field experiences and innovative ideas which were a motivation for the students to strive higher in their career.
The students will be submitting a reflective report on the session demonstrating parts of the discussion and the indicating aspects of the talk which were relevant to their project and personal development.
On behalf of The British College, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Amit Agrawal for accepting our invitation and being a part of the academic guest lecture series at The British College.
Created at: 2018-04-23 09:01:26Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event