Guest Lecture on Customer Experience and E-marketing
Mr. Amit Agrawal the CEO of Janaki Technology Pvt. Ltd. and manager at Google Business Group, Nepal was the resource person for the session. Janaki Technology is a product based IT start Up in Nepal which has been in the Nepalese market with products such as Sparrow SMS, Picovico, and Khalti. Mr. Agrawal was felicitated by the Associate Dean of TBC, Mr. Arun Lal Joshi.
Mr. Agrawal delivered an inspiring lecture which was highly valued by the BSc Computing students; the session was attended by around 130 students and faculties of the computing programme.
The practice involved in E-marketing was elaborately discussed during the session. He also shared his field experiences and innovative ideas which were a motivation for the students to strive higher in their career.
The students will be submitting a reflective report on the session demonstrating parts of the discussion and the indicating aspects of the talk which were relevant to their project and personal development.
On behalf of The British College, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Amit Agrawal for accepting our invitation and being a part of the academic guest lecture series at The British College.
Created at: 2018-04-23 09:01:26Categories:
- BMC’s Annual Film Competition & Festival 2022
- BBA Students Enjoy an Educational Tour of Chitwan
- PSU Thailand Trip 2022
- The British College Announce They Will Host The Hult Prize 2023
- ACCA Dhampus Pokhara Tour for Knowledge-Level Students
- Industrial Visit to Sipradi HO for ACCA Professional Level Students
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Post Event Reflection | TBC Job Fair 3.0
- TBC Job Fair 3.0
- Interactive ACCA Orientation Programme