Guest Lecture on Customer Experience and E-marketing
Mr. Amit Agrawal the CEO of Janaki Technology Pvt. Ltd. and manager at Google Business Group, Nepal was the resource person for the session. Janaki Technology is a product based IT start Up in Nepal which has been in the Nepalese market with products such as Sparrow SMS, Picovico, and Khalti. Mr. Agrawal was felicitated by the Associate Dean of TBC, Mr. Arun Lal Joshi.
Mr. Agrawal delivered an inspiring lecture which was highly valued by the BSc Computing students; the session was attended by around 130 students and faculties of the computing programme.
The practice involved in E-marketing was elaborately discussed during the session. He also shared his field experiences and innovative ideas which were a motivation for the students to strive higher in their career.
The students will be submitting a reflective report on the session demonstrating parts of the discussion and the indicating aspects of the talk which were relevant to their project and personal development.
On behalf of The British College, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Amit Agrawal for accepting our invitation and being a part of the academic guest lecture series at The British College.
Created at: 2018-04-23 09:01:26Categories:
- BMC Fresher’s Party 2019
- Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
- BMC Triumphs in the 4th Global Reach Inter A level School Futsal Tournament
- Certificate Distribution to the volunteers of the TBC Job Fair 2019
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
- British Model College Teacher's Day Celebration
- 2nd British Cup: Inter College Futsal Tournament
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship