Formulating Marketing Strategy Session by Samsung Mobile
MBA students thoroughly enjoyed Mr Sthapit’s interactive session whereby he shared his experience and expertise emphasizing the importance and major elements of strategy and how these can be turned into tactics to succeed in today’s business world. Although Apple is Samsung’s high-end competitor and covers around 20% of the total mobile market, more than 70% of Nepalese prefer using Samsung mobile.
Created at: 2018-10-09 13:35:07Categories:
- 1st TBC Inter-college Photography Competition
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel
- MBA January 2019 Orientation at Country Villa.
- Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
- A Levels Industrial Tour to the Wai Wai Factory
- The British College Christmas Fest 2018
- TBC International Mobility Programme: A -Level students
- One Day Tuberculosis Awareness Programme at The British College
- International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme 2018 at Hyatt Regency