Formulating Marketing Strategy Session by Samsung Mobile
MBA students thoroughly enjoyed Mr Sthapit’s interactive session whereby he shared his experience and expertise emphasizing the importance and major elements of strategy and how these can be turned into tactics to succeed in today’s business world. Although Apple is Samsung’s high-end competitor and covers around 20% of the total mobile market, more than 70% of Nepalese prefer using Samsung mobile.
Created at: 2018-10-09 13:35:07Categories:
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection