BBA Students Enjoy an Educational Tour of Chitwan
From 10th to 12th November, a group of BBA L3 students enjoyed a fun, activity-packed educational tour of Chitwan.
The students began their trip at the Barasinge Factory, one of the most well-known breweries in Nepal, where they learnt about manufacturing and operations. Following an introduction to Barasinge's history, the students then took a tour of the factory.
The staff informed the students about how Barasinghe maintains high standards of quality in addition to its numerous certifications - and then had the opportunity to observe the entire production process, from sorting the bottles for production to the finished product being prepared for plant exit.
Whilst in Chitwan, the students also got to enjoy a safari jungle tour where they got to see elephants, rhinos, crocodiles, mongooses, deer, and monkeys. They also visited CG Dham and Jalbire Jharana.
Joining our students were our ECA coordinator, Mr Himal Karki, and our Alumni Officer, Mr Ayush Shrestha - who also coordinated the trip. Some of our students had never been to Chitwan before, so the trip was filled with new experiences and wonderful opportunities to connect with classmates and make new friends.
Created at: 2022-12-01 08:59:58Categories:
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event
- The British College 2nd Graduation Ceremony 2022
- BMC’s Annual Film Competition & Festival 2022
- BBA Students Enjoy an Educational Tour of Chitwan
- PSU Thailand Trip 2022
- The British College Announce They Will Host The Hult Prize 2023
- ACCA Dhampus Pokhara Tour for Knowledge-Level Students