ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
On 14th July, The British Professional College organised an orientation programme for its new batch of eager students, ready to further their academic success and professional careers.
The orientation was hosted by our ACCA Manager, Nripesh Shrestha, who was supported by his Associate ACCA Manager, Dipendra K Shrestha, and Bikram Maharjan from his ACCA faculty.
Together they ran a successful event which gave students the opportunity to find out all they needed to know about the course, including information about the support that the College can provide them. This information session was followed by a variety of team building activities which were aimed at improving the students strategic, creative, and teamwork skills. Students also had the chance to speak to programme managers about their prospective studies and have all their questions answered.
Thank you to all those who attended. We look forward to your coming years with BPC - and wish you every success.
Created at: 2019-07-16 12:45:35Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session