ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
On 14th July, The British Professional College organised an orientation programme for its new batch of eager students, ready to further their academic success and professional careers.
The orientation was hosted by our ACCA Manager, Nripesh Shrestha, who was supported by his Associate ACCA Manager, Dipendra K Shrestha, and Bikram Maharjan from his ACCA faculty.
Together they ran a successful event which gave students the opportunity to find out all they needed to know about the course, including information about the support that the College can provide them. This information session was followed by a variety of team building activities which were aimed at improving the students strategic, creative, and teamwork skills. Students also had the chance to speak to programme managers about their prospective studies and have all their questions answered.
Thank you to all those who attended. We look forward to your coming years with BPC - and wish you every success.
Created at: 2019-07-16 12:45:35Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release