ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
On 14th July, The British Professional College organised an orientation programme for its new batch of eager students, ready to further their academic success and professional careers.
The orientation was hosted by our ACCA Manager, Nripesh Shrestha, who was supported by his Associate ACCA Manager, Dipendra K Shrestha, and Bikram Maharjan from his ACCA faculty.
Together they ran a successful event which gave students the opportunity to find out all they needed to know about the course, including information about the support that the College can provide them. This information session was followed by a variety of team building activities which were aimed at improving the students strategic, creative, and teamwork skills. Students also had the chance to speak to programme managers about their prospective studies and have all their questions answered.
Thank you to all those who attended. We look forward to your coming years with BPC - and wish you every success.
Created at: 2019-07-16 12:45:35Categories:
- The British College Signs MOU with MAW Enterprises
- British Accreditation Council (BAC) | Press Release
- Business Intelligence | An Online Course By Ayush Subedi
- TBC Student Counselling and Well being Unit
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 21st June 2021
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result
- Press Release | National Innovation Center and The British College
- A Level Entrance Exam Result: Schedule for Interview Round
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021