A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
On Sunday, 16th June 2019, the A Level students set to join BMC in 2019, were given a grand welcome at the Hotel Himalaya. It was a truly exciting day that welcomed the students and initiated them as members of the BMC family.
The Principal, Joey Foster Ellis, launched the celebration with a formal welcome, which was closely followed by an interactive introduction, led by Edwin Gibb. Enthusiasm radiated throughout the Hotel Himalaya as students were given t-shirts and began to integrate, converse and discover what is in store for them at British Model College.
A first-class lunch then energised students for an action-packed afternoon, complete with a live music performance, dancing and team challenges. It was clear to see that the students bonded immediately, and by the end of the day, there was much laughter as students were stomping and clapping, adding even more noise and excitement to the event.
The day was an undoubted success as it provided an unforgettable start to the students time at BMC, and inspired them to excel in their academic and personal growth in their years to come at the College.
Created at: 2019-06-19 08:34:50Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session