- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series | How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
- TBC Alumni Talks | A Micro Perspective on the role of innovation and technology in the Nepalese Construction Industry
- Webinar Session on Covid-19 & Status of UNSDGs In Nepal
- Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal
- Mental Health Symposium
- Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry
- TBC Job Fair 2021
- A Workshop on Operations & Logistics Management For MBA and EMBA Students
- Interaction Session with Mr Gagan Arora
- Critical Thinking and Writing Skills
TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series | How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
26 Aug 2021 07:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
Technologies such as blockchain present dynamic opportunities across supply chains. Improvements in food security, supplier transparency, traceability, reductions in process time, food waste, and administration costs are achievable. Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that has transformed specific business processes, which are now visible in real-time through a smartphone or a similar device. However, when will blockchain become a significant technology that will be deployed across multiple supply chains?
Contents of the lecture:
- Supply chains and Global problems.
- Counterfeit products such as pharmaceuticals, wine, and luxury items are sent through supply chains.
- What can blockchain offer supply chain managers?