- Heal the Earth: A Musical Evening with Ani Choying Drolma
- Felicitation Ceremony: Celebrating Students
- Kantipur Half Marathon 2022 | In Association With The British College
- Fonepay Digital Economy Conclave 2022
- Conquer the Mountains: A Talk From Adrianna Brownlee
- A Level Prom Night
- Community Service & Outreach Club Orphanage Programme
- Guest lecture session on "Business Consultancy - A Practinoner's Perpective" by Mr Ashutosh Tiwari
- Guest lecture session on "Leading Innovation for An Enterprising Nepal" by Mr. Pukar Malla
- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series II - Session 3 | Dr Prof Helen King
TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series | How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
26 Aug 2021 07:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
Technologies such as blockchain present dynamic opportunities across supply chains. Improvements in food security, supplier transparency, traceability, reductions in process time, food waste, and administration costs are achievable. Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that has transformed specific business processes, which are now visible in real-time through a smartphone or a similar device. However, when will blockchain become a significant technology that will be deployed across multiple supply chains?
Contents of the lecture:
- Supply chains and Global problems.
- Counterfeit products such as pharmaceuticals, wine, and luxury items are sent through supply chains.
- What can blockchain offer supply chain managers?