- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series | How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
- TBC Alumni Talks | A Micro Perspective on the role of innovation and technology in the Nepalese Construction Industry
- Webinar Session on Covid-19 & Status of UNSDGs In Nepal
- Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal
- Mental Health Symposium
- Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry
- TBC Job Fair 2021
- A Workshop on Operations & Logistics Management For MBA and EMBA Students
- Interaction Session with Mr Gagan Arora
- Critical Thinking and Writing Skills
Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal
04 Jun 2021 15:00 PM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
With the number of cases rising each day, near and dear ones getting affected, and amid lockdowns, stress and anxiety are at an all-time high in the second wave of Covid 19. The second wave is severe not just because of the toll it’s taking due to the huge population being affected but also because it suddenly came when everything seemed to be returning to normal.
In this context, The British College is organising a Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal. This session will be led by Dr Navdeep Nath, Dr Sumitra Kafle and Ms Jessica Richards where they will be discussing the lifestyle and preventive measures to be followed in this second wave of Covid-19.
Join us for this webinar session on 4th June, Friday at 3 pm.