- TBC Charity Movie Show 'Avengers Endgame'
- TBC Holi Festival 2019
- TBC Nepal Fifa19 Championship
- 1ST TBC Inter-College Photography Competition
- Christmas Donation Programme
- Christmas & New Year Fest 2018
- International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in AI
- Tihar Fest and Rangoli Competition 2018
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2018
- TBC Welcome & Farewell Party 2018
TBC Nepal Fifa19 Championship
01 Mar 2019 11:00 AM
Venue: Civil Mall
The British College, Kathmandu is all set for it's very first TBC Nepal FIFA19 Championship. TBC Nepal FIFA19 Championship will be the largest esports event held in the history of Nepal. We are organising this event with an objective to address and promote the growing interest of our students in esports, and its continuing growth as a recognised sport globally. Through this esports event, we aim to help our students and all other participants learn valuable skills such as strategic thinking, teamwork, collaboration, goal setting, preparation, and the combined management of success and failure; only helping you in your future careers.
This event is open to everyone in Nepal, any age, any experience, from noob all the way to pro.
Please fill this form (https://goo.gl/forms/tTF0GhyQzB7szCHt2) to register and to find a more detailed structure of the event.
• Date: Friday-Sunday, March 1st, 2nd and 3rd
• Time: 11 am Until 5 PM
• Registration Deadline: February 28th, 11:59 pm
• Entry Fee: Rs. 250/-
* All entrance fees of current students and staff of The British College will be paid for by TBC. The students will also be provided with a transportation facility by the college on the first day of the event i.e. 1st March.
* If already registered and paid via the Gaming Garage application, it is required that you fill out this form and use the same email you signed up previously with for us to confirm your payment.
Match format will be in knock-out round starting Friday, March 1st between 11 am to 5 pm. Finals round and prize distribution ceremony will be conducted March 3rd at 4 pm.
• Total Cash Prizes: 3,00,000+
• First: 1,50,000/-
• Second: 75,000/-
• Third: 30,000/-
• Fourth: 10,000/-
• Quarter-Finalist: 5,000/- each
• Pre-Quarter Finalist: 2,000/- each
The competition will be a very fun, family and kids-friendly event with various interesting and attractive activities running throughout the whole event.
We encourage all our students, staff, friends and families from our internal and external communities to come to the event and help support our young and adult players who are putting a tremendous amount of effort into ensuring the day is a success.
Come and witness it yourselves, " 3 days of non-stop FIFA19 Carnival.”