- Webinar Session on Covid-19 & Status of UNSDGs In Nepal
- Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal
- Mental Health Symposium
- Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry
- TBC Job Fair 2021
- A Workshop on Operations & Logistics Management For MBA and EMBA Students
- Interaction Session with Mr Gagan Arora
- Critical Thinking and Writing Skills
- Orientation Programme Session (MSc IT)
- Workshop On - Guide to Digital Marketing
One Day Training for Youth - Drugs Prevention, Control and Abuse
23 Jun 2016 11:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Conference Hall
This is the prevention programme which includes training to help youngsters resist drugs, strengthen personal commitments against drug use, increase social competency and reinforce attitudes against drug use which will be followed by interaction with students.
In the programme, Director General of Department of Drugs Administration (Government of Nepal), Dr. Balkrishna Khakurel, DIG of Nepal Narcotic’s Bureau and Neuro Psychiatric, Dr. Sudarshan Narsingh Pradhan will be conducting the training.