- BMC Poetry Competition 2022
- FREE Workshop on Becoming a Master Manager with Sumnima Dewan
- Business and Hospitality Management (BHM) programme Practical Session at The British Cafe
- Understanding Economics for Stock Market Analysis | PGBM Summer Course
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Lab at The British College
- Heal the Earth: A Musical Evening with Ani Choying Drolma
- Felicitation Ceremony: Celebrating Students
- Kantipur Half Marathon 2022 | In Association With The British College
- Fonepay Digital Economy Conclave 2022
- Conquer the Mountains: A Talk From Adrianna Brownlee
Internet Of Things (IoT) Lab at The British College
01 Jul 2022 11:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
About the IoT Lab
TBC has set up a brand new IoT Lab for faculty and students at the College.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging topic of technical, social, and economic significance which can help automate solutions to problems faced by various industries through remotely connected devices and sensors.
The well-equipped Lab will provide students and faculty with access to basic tools and resources to facilitate research and development in cloud computing and operation. Through this students can build fundamental technical skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset in the IoT domain.
Students will have the opportunity to enroll in various short term courses at the lab. These will include workshops and presentations that will help them to develop the ability to convert ideas into prototypes. It will further provide them with a platform to participate in regional competitions and conferences where they can present papers on IoT.
Through this, students and faculty will be able to access new and exciting developments in the area of digitalisation. These could potentially bring in revolutionary changes in the way we teach and learn about the concepts and applications of IoT.
By incorporating these IoT co-curricular activities we aim to offer our students the opportunity to position themselves competitively, using a project-based learning approach and keep up with emerging trends in the industry.