Why You Should Make ‘Yourself’ Your New Year’s Resolution | Happy Minds Blogs
Published on: 2021-12-30 06:51:33
Why You Should Make ‘Yourself’ Your New Year’s Resolution
Prioritising yourself as your new year's resolution is a fantastic opportunity to start the year off right. But making resolutions can be hard (and following them can be even harder) which is why we have gathered together our top 25 tips to make sure you can’t fail.
Let’s make this year all about you!
Be your own Santa and help yourself :)
- Ensure your mental wellbeing
- Take help if you are suffering from any mental health issues
- Opportunities won’t come at your door, so go and work for them!
- If you want to tell someone how you feel, do not hesitate. Push yourself and have the courage to speak up!
- Put yourself first
- Learn a new skill
- Expand your network
- Get organised
- Have more family time
- Start developing healthy habits
- Start saving money
- Avoid setting unrealistic goals
- Start with small steps
- Limit your resolutions
- Learn from the past
- Understand why you should make a change
- Be more productive
- Take more breaks
- Avoid repeating past failures
- Level up your daily routine with some dopamine filled exercises
- Write a to-do list
- Enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or wine
- Don’t forget to smile!
- And remember, whenever you need help we are always here and you can contact Happyminds. health anytime.
To learn more about how to restructure a better year for your wellbeing, speak to one of our friendly counsellors by booking a session: firstname.lastname@example.org 9801029500, email@example.com 9801031442
- If You’re Not Sharing It, You’re Carrying It
- Do You Need God To Be A Good Person..?
- Student Voice : Ruby Shah on International Woman of Business
- Toxic Masculinity: What It Is and How it Can Stop
- What are the Do’s and Don'ts for Startups
- Digital Entrepreneurship: How to be one
- From a Student at TBC to the Organiser of The Hult Prize
- How to Stay Motivated During the Pandemic
- Coping with Covid Anxiety
- Motivation From ACCA World Topper Riya Manandhar