International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The British College (TBC) hosted a one day International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in AI on 12th November 2018. The Programme was organized by Centre for Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence(CMRAI), London, UK. The programme started at 9:30 am with a registration followed by the welcome speech by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of the College. There were eight national and international speakers from various sectors who presented their views, ideas, and experimental outcomes. Dr. Pranita Upadhyaya, TBC Head of Research and Development, also presented as one of the keynote speakers. Presentation sessions concluded by 3:00 pm on the same day. Thereafter, there was a discussion session on various topics presented by the speakers.
The objectives of the Pre-Conference Workshop were to bring academics, researchers and students together in one place to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction and exchange approaches, methods and ideas on AI issues. Moreover, the event provided an opportunity for those involved to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills in the subject area.
Created at: 2018-11-20 12:33:26Categories:
- Press Release
- Miss Nepal 2019 Activation Campaign at TBC
- Mourning Ceremony for Gaurav Shrestha
- Statement on the Death of our student Gaurav Shrestha
- Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
- Orientation Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (March Intake 2019)
- Pre-Masters Orientation Programme 2019
- Announcement on the Death of a Student
- 1st TBC Inter-college Photography Competition
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel