International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The British College (TBC) hosted a one day International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in AI on 12th November 2018. The Programme was organized by Centre for Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence(CMRAI), London, UK. The programme started at 9:30 am with a registration followed by the welcome speech by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of the College. There were eight national and international speakers from various sectors who presented their views, ideas, and experimental outcomes. Dr. Pranita Upadhyaya, TBC Head of Research and Development, also presented as one of the keynote speakers. Presentation sessions concluded by 3:00 pm on the same day. Thereafter, there was a discussion session on various topics presented by the speakers.
The objectives of the Pre-Conference Workshop were to bring academics, researchers and students together in one place to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction and exchange approaches, methods and ideas on AI issues. Moreover, the event provided an opportunity for those involved to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills in the subject area.
Created at: 2018-11-20 12:33:26Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release