International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The British College (TBC) hosted a one day International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in AI on 12th November 2018. The Programme was organized by Centre for Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence(CMRAI), London, UK. The programme started at 9:30 am with a registration followed by the welcome speech by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of the College. There were eight national and international speakers from various sectors who presented their views, ideas, and experimental outcomes. Dr. Pranita Upadhyaya, TBC Head of Research and Development, also presented as one of the keynote speakers. Presentation sessions concluded by 3:00 pm on the same day. Thereafter, there was a discussion session on various topics presented by the speakers.
The objectives of the Pre-Conference Workshop were to bring academics, researchers and students together in one place to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction and exchange approaches, methods and ideas on AI issues. Moreover, the event provided an opportunity for those involved to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills in the subject area.
Created at: 2018-11-20 12:33:26Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College