International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The British College (TBC) hosted a one day International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in AI on 12th November 2018. The Programme was organized by Centre for Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence(CMRAI), London, UK. The programme started at 9:30 am with a registration followed by the welcome speech by Mr. Arun Joshi, Associate Dean of the College. There were eight national and international speakers from various sectors who presented their views, ideas, and experimental outcomes. Dr. Pranita Upadhyaya, TBC Head of Research and Development, also presented as one of the keynote speakers. Presentation sessions concluded by 3:00 pm on the same day. Thereafter, there was a discussion session on various topics presented by the speakers.
The objectives of the Pre-Conference Workshop were to bring academics, researchers and students together in one place to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction and exchange approaches, methods and ideas on AI issues. Moreover, the event provided an opportunity for those involved to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills in the subject area.
Created at: 2018-11-20 12:33:26Categories:
- ACCA Exposure Visit to the Supreme Court of Nepal
- TBC Triumphs in the KCM Devil's Cup 2019
- Interaction Session With Ms Amalie Snolos
- A Level Entrance Test Result, 5th May 2019
- BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
- Award Ceremony for Sports Meet 2019 and Intra-College Esports Tournament 2019
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village'
- A levels interview result, 22nd April
- Grooming Session and Placement Day Agreement with Merojob
- BMC Farewell Programme 2019