Frequently Asked Questions
- BBA (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Computing (BSc IT)
- BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management (BHM)
- Master in International Business Management (MSc IBM)
- MBA (Executive)
- MSc in Information & Technology (MSc IT)
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- To comply with Ministry of Education regulations
- To ensure students have a much better chance of success than their UK counterparts, by providing them extra time for their dissertation and also providing a pre-masters foundation designed to improve our student's academic skills.
- A 4-year degree is equally recognised in the USA and Canada.
- The student applies in person or online
- Student receives a conditional offer and should make a deposit payment to secure their place in the process.
- Student provides the evidence required in the conditional offer letter (normally original certificates).
- If necessary, students will sit our English test.
- Student receives an unconditional offer and makes their final payment.
We compare your qualifications against our requirements: consequently, before you apply, you should be in a position to know if you will be accepted or not. In unusual circumstances, applications will be sent to our partner university who will assess their application and decide if youâ€™re eligible. Their decision is final.
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Certified evidence of English level for Level 4
- A CV showing managerial experience if studying MBA (Executive)
- Any support letters you may have
- Yes, as long as your course maps against the overseas institutionâ€™s course where you are planning to transfer to
- As you are studying exactly the same course as your counterparts in UWE and LBU
- We ensure you have international exposure, by providing expatriate staff, international students and a mixture of international lecturers.
- The academic team is led by the British Principal.
- It's a full UK degree, from top ranking UK universities. Not only is this but the degree significantly cheaper than studying in the UK for the same degree.
- Your degree qualification is portable and recognisable around the world, unlike many local qualifications
- UWE is officially ranked in the top 500 universities in Times Higher Ranking (THR) 2020-21 (Highest in Nepal) and LBU in between 800-1000. THR is the official ranking as per our ministry of education in Nepal. The University of the West of England (UWE), has been ranked as one of the top 30 universities in the UK - and is in the top 20 of UK universities for graduate employability. Top 31 in Guardian UK university league table. However top 7 in National Student Survey (NSS), Top 6 in students satisfaction
- We pay our staff more than any other college in Nepal, so that we can attract the top lecturers in Nepal
- We also provide students exchange programme which no other competitors provide in Nepal
- International Environment
- Post Study Work Options for students (1st time in Nepal)
- British Management -Lead by NRN founders ions for students (1st time in Nepal)
- Genuine full UK degree
- Students will have full university library and blackboard access from Level 4
- Students will have university ID card from Level 4
- Yes, we have a dedicated Student Services team who will help ensure that you receive the education that you deserve.
- We also provide counsellors for both academic and non-academic.
- We also have a separate placement cell for internships and placements.
Currently, we do not provide any on-campus housing but Student Services can assist you in finding Kathmandu based accommodation.
Yes, you can do part of your course at UWE or LBU. Student Services team will assist you with the location change and credit transfer facilities. Transferring to the UK will give you two years post-study work visa opportunity.
A student exchange program is where a student from one college/university will spend a semester or a year at another university but will then return to their original university. Students can participate in this throughout any of their degree course (i.e. not during their foundation year or pre-masterâ€™s program)
- Access to our reference section online( University Blackboard)
- Books/periodicals/journals from the UK, India and Nepal
- A librarian to assist you in sourcing information
- A quiet and comfortable environment to work or study in.
- Collection of ebooks, eResources, magazines, cyber facilities.
- Personal incubation room for group study and also personal cabin for individual study.
Work placements will be available to all interested students and as such, we have signed multiple Memorandums of Understanding with key companies within Nepal & Overseas. We are also working with international agencies for placements abroad.
- Basketball court
- Football-Futsal and Cricket Team
- Table Tennis