Applications are Now Open!
The British College, in collaboration with IAESTE Nepal, provides an International Traineeship and Internship platform for our students.
Existing students and graduates are eligible to apply for the International Internship and Traineeship programme, which provides opportunities in over 90 different countries every year.
The programme enables the students to experience the international working environment first hand and exposes them to the international market, which gives them an understanding of working dynamics on an International level.
Eligible students: BBA and BSc Computing (L5 & L6) equivalent and Masters
- Completed Application Form (available online)
- Detailed CV
- Statement of Purpose (Not exceeding 800 words)
- Official Records (Mark sheets) from your University or College
- Certificate of Enrollment from your University or College
- Recommendation Letter from your professor
- A copy of Passport and / or a copy of Citizenship ID
- Any other documents that may be considered in the application
- Bank Receipt of Rs. 1000 Application Charge (payable to: Nepal Bank Ltd. New Road Branch - (Account Name: CIVIL INITIATIVE NEPAL, Account Number: 00200100522013000001)
PLEASE NOTE: A single PDF file containing all of the merged documents must be attached and sent to email@example.com, along with a hard copy which must be submitted to either IAESTE Head Office or The British College Internship & Placement Department.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, please feel free to contact either:
The IAESTE Nepal Headquarters (Akriti Marg, Maharajgunj Behind Peace Corp, Kathmandu; 01-4429338/9851221464, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Assistant Manager of the Student Services Department, Kristina Shrestha (Student Services Department, The British College, Kathmandu; email@example.com)