ACCA Industrial Visit to CG FUDCO 2019
British Professional College in collaboration with the Internship & Placement Department organised an industrial tour for their students on the 27th March 2019 to the CG FUDCO located in Saibu, Bhaisepati. The visit was planned for the ACCA Applied Level students and was accompanied by Mr. Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager), Mr. Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager), Mr. Bikram Thapa (Internship & Placement Officer) and Umashanker Jaiswal (ACCA Faculty).
The students were welcomed by the Production Head, Mr. Dhurba Dahal to the facility. The students then lined up to witness the assembly line and were briefed about the processes and operations undertaken by the plant to deliver the final product. The students had the opportunity to observe the entire manufacturing process where they saw raw materials transformed into the final product: noodles and cheese balls. Post-visit, the students had a chance to interact and discover more about the quality, pricing, ingredients, environmental impact, daily output and food safety of the factory.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the CG FUDCO team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. The visit was an elevating experience for our students. The students had the opportunity to gain a deep insight into the functioning and operations of the factory.
Created at: 2019-03-31 11:37:35Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session