ACCA Industrial Visit to CG FUDCO 2019
British Professional College in collaboration with the Internship & Placement Department organised an industrial tour for their students on the 27th March 2019 to the CG FUDCO located in Saibu, Bhaisepati. The visit was planned for the ACCA Applied Level students and was accompanied by Mr. Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager), Mr. Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager), Mr. Bikram Thapa (Internship & Placement Officer) and Umashanker Jaiswal (ACCA Faculty).
The students were welcomed by the Production Head, Mr. Dhurba Dahal to the facility. The students then lined up to witness the assembly line and were briefed about the processes and operations undertaken by the plant to deliver the final product. The students had the opportunity to observe the entire manufacturing process where they saw raw materials transformed into the final product: noodles and cheese balls. Post-visit, the students had a chance to interact and discover more about the quality, pricing, ingredients, environmental impact, daily output and food safety of the factory.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the CG FUDCO team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. The visit was an elevating experience for our students. The students had the opportunity to gain a deep insight into the functioning and operations of the factory.
Created at: 2019-03-31 11:37:35Categories:
- The Third Day of Grooming Session
- The Second Day of Grooming Session
- The First Day of Grooming Session.
- ACCA Exposure Visit to the Supreme Court of Nepal
- TBC Triumphs in the KCM Devil's Cup 2019
- Interaction Session With Ms Amalie Snolos
- A Level Entrance Test Result, 5th May 2019
- BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
- Award Ceremony for Sports Meet 2019 and Intra-College Esports Tournament 2019
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village'