ACCA Industrial Visit to CG FUDCO 2019
British Professional College in collaboration with the Internship & Placement Department organised an industrial tour for their students on the 27th March 2019 to the CG FUDCO located in Saibu, Bhaisepati. The visit was planned for the ACCA Applied Level students and was accompanied by Mr. Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager), Mr. Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager), Mr. Bikram Thapa (Internship & Placement Officer) and Umashanker Jaiswal (ACCA Faculty).
The students were welcomed by the Production Head, Mr. Dhurba Dahal to the facility. The students then lined up to witness the assembly line and were briefed about the processes and operations undertaken by the plant to deliver the final product. The students had the opportunity to observe the entire manufacturing process where they saw raw materials transformed into the final product: noodles and cheese balls. Post-visit, the students had a chance to interact and discover more about the quality, pricing, ingredients, environmental impact, daily output and food safety of the factory.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the CG FUDCO team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. The visit was an elevating experience for our students. The students had the opportunity to gain a deep insight into the functioning and operations of the factory.
Created at: 2019-03-31 11:37:35Categories:
- BMC Fresher’s Party 2019
- Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
- BMC Triumphs in the 4th Global Reach Inter A level School Futsal Tournament
- Certificate Distribution to the volunteers of the TBC Job Fair 2019
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
- British Model College Teacher's Day Celebration
- 2nd British Cup: Inter College Futsal Tournament
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship