PTE Test Administrator
PTE Site Manager
The British College
Duties and Responsibilities
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check-in testing candidates, verify identification and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing.
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues.
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination.
- Administers the centre's computer testing pod, including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and enhancement of computer/network hardware, software, and peripheral.
- Coordinates standardized group and/or individual test administration; administers and/or coordinates academic, credentials/certification, entrance, psychological, and vocational interest testing.
- Contacts testing companies, and orders and maintains supplies of manual testing materials.
- Supervises and monitors the administration of tests by proctors; ensures that test instructions are accurate and that appropriate testing environments are maintained.
- Ensures that test results are fairly and accurately scored utilizing automated or manual processes; configures and operates test scoring scanners, and sets up and maintains computerized test score tracking systems and databases.
- Provides routine direction, information, and advertisement to students and prospective students in regards to testing policies, procedures, and outcomes.
- Ensures that all test administration is carried out in compliance with relevant university and higher education policies, regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Ensures confidentiality of test results and recommendations; maintains security of testing materials.
- Keeps informed of advancing technology in standardized test administration, computer-based testing, machine scoring, and associated software.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirement
- Experience proctoring or invigilating exams is highly preferred
- Teamwork and management skills
- Presentation and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of computer-based testing and machine scoring.
- Database management skills.
- Knowledge of educational development test administration and interpretation.
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures for the administration of standardized tests.
Skills in the management of computerized testing systems, processes, and facilities, including hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of records and information.
- Knowledge of regulations, policies, and standards for the administration and scoring of educational development tests.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and are expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.
Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email: email@example.com