Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event