Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- BMC Fresher’s Party 2019
- Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
- BMC Triumphs in the 4th Global Reach Inter A level School Futsal Tournament
- Certificate Distribution to the volunteers of the TBC Job Fair 2019
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
- British Model College Teacher's Day Celebration
- 2nd British Cup: Inter College Futsal Tournament
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship