Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- Press Release
- Miss Nepal 2019 Activation Campaign at TBC
- Mourning Ceremony for Gaurav Shrestha
- Statement on the Death of our student Gaurav Shrestha
- Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
- Orientation Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (March Intake 2019)
- Pre-Masters Orientation Programme 2019
- Announcement on the Death of a Student
- 1st TBC Inter-college Photography Competition
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel