Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- The Third Day of Grooming Session
- The Second Day of Grooming Session
- The First Day of Grooming Session.
- ACCA Exposure Visit to the Supreme Court of Nepal
- TBC Triumphs in the KCM Devil's Cup 2019
- Interaction Session With Ms Amalie Snolos
- A Level Entrance Test Result, 5th May 2019
- BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
- Award Ceremony for Sports Meet 2019 and Intra-College Esports Tournament 2019
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village'