Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection