Exposure Visit for ACCA students at DEPROSC Nepal
British Professional College organised an exposure visit for ACCA students on 25 February 2019 at DEPROSC-Nepal located in Upakar Marg, Thapathali Height. The visit was accompanied by Mr Nripesh Shrestha (Programme Manager) and Mr Dipendra K. Shrestha (Associate Programme Manager). The objective of the visit was to provide the students with an opportunity to learn about general bookkeeping, taxation (including E-TDS), compliance (including SWC) and financial records of the development sector. The students also had an opportunity to learn about their work structure and observe how their accounting software operates.
We would like to express our appreciation and thank the DEPROSC Nepal team for their cooperation, guidance and valuable time. It was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn about a National level NGO and their work structure.
Created at: 2019-02-26 06:30:40Categories:
- The British Model Graduation Ceremony 2023
- TBC Graduation 2023
- TBC Host the E-Sports Tournament 2023
- The British College Partner with Cloud Factory
- Education Partner in Nepal Youth Entrepreneurship Summit
- TBC Secures Jobs for Graduates at Top Banking Firm in Dubai
- ACCA Orientation 2023
- VR Lab Inauguration
- TBC Intra Indoor Sports
- International student exchange programme