TBC Signs MOU with Worldlink Communications
The British College is delighted to share that it has signed an MoU with WorldLink Communications to work with the students of TBC on a range of projects including research, internships, and placements. The ceremony was accompanied by the Group CFO of WorldLink, Sanjay Kumar Sah, and our Associate Dean (Academics), Arun Joshi.
TBC Family believes that this will be a great opportunity for both TBC and WorldLink to learn from each other.
#TheBritishCollege #collaboration #corporateleadership #innovation #WorldLinkCommunications #TBC2021
Created at: 2021-12-30 06:43:31Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event