Relief for Sindhupalchowk by The British College
A team from the British College reached Thumpakhar VDC-8, Timur, Sindhupalchowk on 12th May 2015.
In addition to rice, food and tents was supplied with first aid materials and medication for the peoples of Thumpakhar.
The British College’s relief effort was coordinated and led by the CEO, Mr Rajen Kandel and funded contributions from students and staff of The British College as well as personal and private donations from people in the UK.
Despite major earthquake on Tuesday, we still managed to distribute the relief items in Sindhupalchowk.
Created at: 2015-05-17 00:51:39Categories:
- Orientation Programme for ‘Sept. Session 2019’ New Batch of Bachelor’s Students
- The British College held its 5th Graduation Ceremony
- Parent-teacher Meeting: BBA L3
- TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019
- TBC Teej Celebration Programme
- BMC Fresher’s Party 2019
- Induction Programme for BSc (Hons) Computing Top-up Students (August Intake 2019)
- BMC Triumphs in the 4th Global Reach Inter A level School Futsal Tournament
- Certificate Distribution to the volunteers of the TBC Job Fair 2019
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019