Relief for Sindhupalchowk by The British College
A team from the British College reached Thumpakhar VDC-8, Timur, Sindhupalchowk on 12th May 2015.
In addition to rice, food and tents was supplied with first aid materials and medication for the peoples of Thumpakhar.
The British College’s relief effort was coordinated and led by the CEO, Mr Rajen Kandel and funded contributions from students and staff of The British College as well as personal and private donations from people in the UK.
Despite major earthquake on Tuesday, we still managed to distribute the relief items in Sindhupalchowk.
Created at: 2015-05-17 00:51:39Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College