Relief for Sindhupalchowk by The British College
A team from the British College reached Thumpakhar VDC-8, Timur, Sindhupalchowk on 12th May 2015.
In addition to rice, food and tents was supplied with first aid materials and medication for the peoples of Thumpakhar.
The British College’s relief effort was coordinated and led by the CEO, Mr Rajen Kandel and funded contributions from students and staff of The British College as well as personal and private donations from people in the UK.
Despite major earthquake on Tuesday, we still managed to distribute the relief items in Sindhupalchowk.
Created at: 2015-05-17 00:51:39Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event